13 de novembro de 2007

shot.


don't be there, don't be there
'cause i'm on my way
and i'm already gone over
and i'm on my way

and i can't recall myself
how i went down
did i get shot
or shoot myself?

i'm down here, i'm down here
and you're way up there
but that doesn't hurt badly
but it stings right here ♥

and i won't pretend there's
nothing there
you be around and i'll be square
don't be alarmed if i'm not there
you be around and i'll be square

if you're a rose
then i'm the thorn
that's in your side
and does it hurt badly
'cause it burns right here

i'd like to say hello
i'd like to say i care
i'd like to let you know
that nothing here's the same with me
nothing here's the same

don't be around
don't be there, don't be there

- don't be there // switchfoot.
(eu não viciei nessa música, tá?
realmente tinha me esquecido
de como essa banda é boa...)

3 comentários:

Bruno disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Bruno disse...

oi eu vi seu blog na comunidade e resolvi ver e axei muito bom entra no meu tbm ta ;)

Minga disse...

tem tanta música boa por aí.
tanta!

legal o blog.